Online Entry for Junior Open 2020
Tuesday 28th July 2020
This is an Open Competition for Junior Boys & Girls under 18 years old on 1st January 2020.
Entry fee is £12 per person.
Maximum Individual Handicap of 28 for Boys and 36 for Girls
Official Competition Handicap Certificates required.
This competition is a Qualifier for The Daily Telegraph Junior Golf Championship.
Prizes awarded for:
Best Nett Scores - 1st 2nd 3rd
Best Gross Scores - 1st 2nd 3rd
Best Nett (under 15 years of age on 1st January 2020)
Best Girls Score
Nearest the Pin Competition
Longest Drives - Boys and Girls aged 15 and over
Longest Drives - Boys and Girls aged under 15
1. The Competition will be stroke play over 18 holes.
2. All entrants must be a member of a Golf Club with handicap not exceeding 28 for Boys and 36 for Girls.
3. Entries will be treated on a first come first served basis and the nearest available tee time will be allocated to your request.
4. A smart standard of dress is required on the Golf Course and within the confines of the Clubhouse. Strictly no denims, jeans, tee- shirts or trainers. Tailored Shorts are permitted with short white socks that must cover the ankle.
5. Local rules and any additional for the day will be made available to each competitor.
6. No competitor may take more than one prize.
7. Caddies are not permitted. Parents/friends following a game must stay at a discreet distance at all times and not give any advice. Failure to comply will result in the Junior being disqualified.
8. Presentation of prizes will take place at approximately 6.00pm to which all prize winners are expected to attend. Non- attendance at the presentation could result in forfeiture of prizes.
9. Refreshments will be available for purchase to all competitors in the Clubhouse from 11am – 6pm.
10. Players are required to produce a current handicap certificate when registering on the day.
11. Mobiles are not to be used on the course or in the clubhouse, but can be used in the car park and area adjacent to the clubhouse.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.